Bei der Symfact erwarten Sie herausfordernde Aufgaben, spannende Tätigkeiten und zahlreiche Möglichkeiten, weiter zu kommen. Bei uns können Sie Ihre Ideen einbringen und mitgestalten, mit Kunden arbeiten und schnell Verantwortung übernehmen. Qualifiziertes und engagiertes Personal ist für unseren Erfolg entscheidend. Darum setzen wir auf eine umfangreiche Aus- und Weiterbildung, moderne Arbeitsformen und attraktive Anstellungsbedingungen.
Wir freuen uns auf Sie!
Technical development and / or implementation consultants
- We are seeking to recruit talented and experienced . NET developers for our fast growing software development and implementation activities.
- For this role, you must be a self-starter, who loves a challenge, is driven to succeed and is perhaps most importantly a team player.
- You will be responsible for the implementation and / or and development of Symfact’s platform using .NET and XML technologies.
- You will be a proactive developer, with a great eye for detail and a real passion for learning and utilizing new technologies. You will have a proven track record of technical development and / or implementation skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English ( additional languages a plus ) and the ability to work unsupervised are also critical for this role as we are a close but growing team, within which you will be expected to take on responsibility and ownership for specific projects.
You will have:
- A degree in a relevant discipline
- At least 3 years commercial development experience (including at least 2 years .NET and XML web application development)
- A thorough working knowledge of C#, ASP.NET, XML
Our implementations require a combination of knowledge in a broad range range of technologies and industries. As important is solid, proven experience is building long term client relationships, managing projects and expectations, and marshalling resources within a Team to deliver business results to business executives. Experience with a business application software vendor or major consulting organization is preferred, as is experience with process improvement, delivery methodologies and estimating guidelines. The ability to present to groups and write clearly must also be demonstrated.
With growing international expansion and marketing and lead generation activities Symfact requires increased capacity in its sales operations.
Experienced sales executives who are able to independently drive and control enterprise software platform sales in a fast growing company are needed.
For successful individuals Symfact offers the opportunity for not only significant immediate remuneration, but also career development opportunities as part of a growing international sales organization.
If you are interested in any of these positions, please apply directly to email@example.com and we will be in touch shortly for an initial discussion.